Friday, June 5, 2015

Donuts with Dad!

Parents as Partners in education.


Donuts with Dad was definitely a highlight of this week! Pat on the back to EVERY one of you devoted Fathers for re-scheduling your day to come in for a special moment with your little one!
The message to your child of love, dedication and commitment to family (and your child specifically) from your presence is more than you will ever know.


Enjoy some pictures from our special morning!




The children gifted their Dad's with their footprints alongside this Poem:

“Walk a little slower Daddy” said a child so small,
“I’m following in your footsteps and I don’t want to fall.
Sometimes your steps are very fast,
Sometimes they’re hard to see;
So walk a little slower, Daddy,
For you are leading me.
Someday when I’m all grown up,
You’re what I want to be;
Then I will have a little child
Who’ll want to follow me.
And I would want to lead just right,
And know that I was true,
So walk a little slower, Daddy,
For I must follow you.”





Riding cars down our rain gutter tunnels are much more fun WITH Dad!





















No comments :

Post a Comment