Friday, January 5, 2024

Welcome back and Parshas Shemos!

Welcome back to Gan after a long winter break! We missed everyone so much!
We jumped right into this week's Parshas Shmos where the Jewish people had to work really hard for King Paroh. 
Brick molds and 'mud' dough at our sensory table acting out the Jewish people had to make their own bricks which took very long. Our friends are used to hearing from the Morah's positive feedback on what they are creating but this was a vast difference to how King Paroh would have responded it felt quite different.



Leah acted out Moshe's mother Yocheved who had to put her baby boy in a basket after hearing the new rule of King Paroh that all baby boys will be taken away. She had such 'Emunah'- faith in Hashem that everything will be okay. 


Chaya Leah, who acted as Moshe's sister Miriam watched over her baby brother to make sure he will be ok.


We did a lot of fun Kria review at our morning centers.
Jack, trying to find under the shaving cream the words he can read on the balloon.

Our Prk friends, finding Alef Beis letters.




We want to wish a big Happy birthday to two our friends! Chaya Leah and Chana!



Our Birthday friends who are in Kindergarten, can now read some of the words in their very own Tehillim!




After a big break it's always fun having our friends document and display on our window what they enjoyed doing as a family.
Shai- "I spent time in Big Bear!"
Yedidya- "I went to the pool."
Mendy- "I was with my family in Pizza nosh!"
Yossi F- "Spending time with my family at Chuke Cheese at the arcades." 
Leah - "My Bubby and Zaidy came to visit me."
Yakov- "I went to a pool."
Jack- " I went on a plane."
Chana- "I went on a road trip with my family."










 

No comments :

Post a Comment